Sunday 15 November 2020

Visions and Dreams from God.

 


I give permission for any one to copy and distribute my blog posts.

Members of my family have had visions and dreams from God over the last two years. I am going to share all this with you because I now feel God wants me to do that.

My sister, who lives in the United States, heard God tell her that something big and terrible was going to happen soon. He told her to buy camping and survival gear.

She didn’t have much money, but every month she bought those items from Amazon. She had finished buying everything by last January. Because of her, my husband and I also bought camping stuff. We just finished buying our last item.

My sister got impatient waiting for God to tell her to leave her home and go. The Lord told her, “There is more for me to do. Your family is ready and in place.” She is content now to wait.

Meanwhile, I had a dream Jesus was returning, he was on his way here. There was a large sphere coming through the stars. I could see smoke, fire and lightening in the sphere.

My husband has had dreams of our family fleeing to the mountains. In one of the dreams there was a mob chasing us and as they almost reached us a wall of fire separated them from us and we ran. He has had three or four of these dreams this year.

We don’t know what is coming. But we believe God’s warnings and have prepared. I hope you will pray about this and ask God if it is true and what to do. May God bless you all.