Thursday 26 December 2019

Don't be Like a Mule.

Wall of Forgiveness: Aftermath of the Vancouver Stanley Cup Riot.
Photo by : Guilhem Vallut

https://www.flickr.com/photos/o_0/5850662652/


Psalm 32 (In my own words.)


How blessed we are to know God has forgiven, and will always forgive, our sins and mistakes! They are covered by the blood of Jesus. He puts truth in our minds.


When I didn’t confess my sin, your hand was heavy upon my mind. I felt weak and sorrowful. But when I told you my sin, you forgave me and my guilty feelings were gone!


Because of this, may all pray to you while there is still time! You will become their hiding place. You will protect them and surround them with songs of freedom!


The Lord God says, “I will teach you the way you should go. I will counsel you with my loving eyes on you. Don’t be like a mule or a horse, which have no understanding. They must be controlled by bit and bridle, or they will not come to you."


The evil man has a lot of trouble in his life. But God’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him. So, rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you children of the Great I Am. Sing, all you who have God in their hearts!